2021 Recruitment Training Courses:
Recruitment courses will be scheduled in an "as needed" basis. These courses will be open to up to 8 applicants per course.
Before registering for the course you must complete an online 40 hour RBT- Course - The Autism Partnership Foundation offers this course for free (see below for details)
Requirements to register for this recruitment course:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or higher-level degree
- Complete at least 50% of the 40-hour online course to register for the course
- Complete the entire 40-hour FREE online training before attending the rest of the training. Our recruitment team will give you specific due dates once your registration is completed.
- Attend a live session in our office. Our recruitment team will give you specific due dates once your registration is completed.
- Finalize the RBT process after the live session
What happens if you do not get invited to this month's course? Do not worry! You can register for next month's course.
Enroll to online 40 hour RBT course
- Use this link to go to the Autism Partnership Foundation page
- Click on "Log in to Enroll" Button
- Enroll to Course
Start completing the course as soon as you enroll
- You must have at least 50% of the course completed in order to register for our training.
- If you are invited to our training you will have to complete the rest of the online RBT course before attending the live training