October/November 2020 Recruitment Training Course:
This course is only open to 8 applicants.
Before registering for the course you must complete an online 40 hour RBT- Course - The Autism Partnership Foundation offers this course for free (see below for details)
Requirements to register for this recruitment course:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or higher-level degree
- Complete at least 50% of the 40-hour online course by October 31, 2020
- Register for the course by November 01, 2020
- Set up a Zoom meeting with our clinic directors to ensure the next steps in the process (our team will contact you to schedule after you register)
After successfully completing the Zoom call with our clinic directors you will then:
- Complete the entire 40-hour FREE online training before November 05, 2020
- Attend a live session in our office November 07, 2020
- Finalize the RBT process after the live session
What happens if you do not get invited to this month's course? Do not worry! You can register for next month's course.
Enroll to online 40 hour RBT course
- Use this link to go to the Autism Partnership Foundation page
- Click on "Log in to Enroll" Button
- Enroll to Course
Start completing the course as soon as you enroll
- You must have at least 50% of the course completed by October 31, 2020 in order to register for our training.
- If you are invited to our August training you will have to complete the rest of the online RBT course by November 05, 2020